Followers

Friday 17 October 2014

Inspirational Post by Kym - October 2014

Hello it is Kym here and today it is my turn to show you an inspirational project for the Bearly Mine Inspiration and Challenge Blog.
Here is a Halloween inspired card that I have made.  I do so love making Halloween cards/creations although we don't really celebrate it much here in the UK.
The backing paper is from the Bearly Mine Design set called "Halloween Fantasy".  I like this set of Halloween papers as you have the traditional Halloween colours of orange and black but then there are different colours like blues, reds and purples.

Full details of the card can be found at my blog.

I hope you have enjoyed my little inspirational post.

Keep popping back to see more inspiration from the Bearlymine Girls.

1 comment:

  1. Kym, beautifully done. Love how the coloring coincides with the background paper. This is lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, myself and the team really do appreciate them.