Followers

Sunday 5 October 2014

Inspirational Post by Collette

Bearly Mine Designs' October Inspiration
Today is my turn to give you a little bit of inspiration

HAPPY HAUNTINGS!

This card's background  features the designer paper from the Halloween Fantasy and Mini Dots paper packs that you can get at the Bearly Mine Designs Store.

The image is a digital image and was colored with Copics.  I added a border punched fence that I layered a strip of the pumpkin colored mini-dot paper before adding a black grosgrain ribbon.  Cardstock used were from SU in green galore and basic black.  The cat is from Sizzix and was punched from black paper, as was the fence border.

For more information on this card, please check out my blog at Heavensent For You

We hope to see you participate in our October Challenge, the theme of which is HALLOWEEN.  Donna has 2 specific paper packs geared just for this holiday, so be sure to check out the store.

I hope you've enjoyed my little inspirational post.
Keep popping back to see more inspiration from the Bearly Mine Girls !
Take care and have a WONDERFUL day!
Collette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, myself and the team really do appreciate them.