Followers

Friday 7 February 2014

Inspirational post by Laney

 Good morning  crafty friends I am sharing this card with you today so hopefully it shows how versatile Bearlymine papers are.As you can see I have used a rubber stamp coloured with my alchohol pens added die-cut butterflies and lace, finishing off with some flowers and a bow. I Have used 3 papers on this card and I have to say not many people would think to put spots, stripes and flowers together...... I would have been a bit dubious at first then my crafty side kicks in and I just go for it lol! but think its turned out fine so I hope I have inspired you to try Digital papers. 
The collections I have used are:


Floral Surprise
 Mini Dots

The Boys Zone
  all these fabulous Paper Collections
can be purchased from Here

and can be used again and again how fab is that!
Make sure you check back every few days to see inspiration from the Design Team and dont forget to join us for the monthly challenge.  
hugs
laney

7 comments:

  1. Oops. I saw Donna in my fb feed. Its a beautiful card Laney. Pretty paper and love the tilda image x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eine total süsse Karte
    glg Gertrude

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh hun this is simply stunning,the detail is perfection hugs Cherylxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card love the image and papers. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card! Big hugs Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Laney, you've matched Tilda perfectly with the papers. Love it!
    hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, myself and the team really do appreciate them.