Followers

Tuesday 16 July 2013

Challenge #95 A Color Challenge

Good Morning Crafters, I hope you're all enjoying the summer heat wherever you are. It's not rained here in England since the 29th of June.....very unusual but fabulous weather for us, working away outdoors rebuilding the garden, and it's going to continue for days still.....woo hoo.
Unfortunately I've not been crafting at all........just not enough time to be on the computer, and it's just taken away my mojo for the time being.
It's time for yet another new challenge...and this week we're going with a color challenge.......oh so yummy colors (and cupcakes too....lol)

But before we get to the challenge, we have some winners to announce from last week.
The winner of the Whiff of Joy prize is # 23 Soma
and the winner of the $35 GC from I Am Roses is #19 Annie

Please email me ladies so I can get your prize sorted for you, and we also have the Top 3 as chosen  by the Design Team and in no particular order they are

Congratulations ladies, please grab your well earned badge from the badge page up top.

This week we have 2 sponsors
KennyK Downloads offering 5 Digi's to the lucky winner

and Letraset offering this set of Flexmarkers
And now for this week's Color Challenge


Here's some fantastic inspiration samples from my amazing Design Team "A"



Papers Spring Blossom, Simply Dots and Vintage Dreams.
Image Crafters Companion Meadow Cottage Bears.

Bearly Mine Papers "Floral Breeze", "Spring Delights", "Simply Dots"

Papers:  Bearly Mine Designs - Floral Fantasy and Floral Breeze



Papers: Bearlymine Designs Flower Delight Collection




Using paper from "Mini Dots"

Don't forget all the papers used by the Design Team is available in my shop

5 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winners and Dt cards are stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for choosing my card to the top 3!! Summer-greetings from Pernille :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW..........I'm a winner..........Thank you for selecting me as a winner....... and really this is a surprise for me and make my day, thank you soooooooooooooo much.
    Congrats to all sweet Designers and all other winners!!!!!!!

    XOXO

    SOMA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are beautiful DT. Thank you for a wonderful challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for an very nice challange.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, myself and the team really do appreciate them.